The great thing about having an inflatable hot tub is that you can bring it with you practically everywhere. You can use it in any area of your home (as long as you have enough space for it) or you can even bring it along during sleepovers and/or trips with friends or family.
Portable hot tubs are just like most electronic inflatable beds — you simply plug and play! It’s also perfect for those who live in cramped quarters and don’t have — or cannot afford — an actual bathtub. With this innovative stress buster, you can enjoy a relaxing dip, be it indoors or outdoors.
Take a look at this funny pool gifs if you are in a bad mood right now 🙂
Here are a few ideas on how to make the most of your inflatable, portable hot tub and enjoy it to the fullest!
- Make your hot tub the centerpiece of your girls’ night in! Instead of vegging in the usual way, why not add a twist to your bonding time with your friends by having it outdoors?
You can take the tub out to your backyard and enjoy the night summer breeze — or, you can set it up indoors if the temperature drops or the weather is a bit too cold for an outdoor soak.
Crack open a bottle of chilled Pinot Noir or Chardonnay from the wine chiller, bring out the chocolate and cheese, and indulge in a long catch-up with your gal pals. To make the mood even more mellow, you can even play some background music. Also, don’t forget to have towels and/or bathrobes for everyone on hand so you won’t get cold as soon as you step out of the tub!
- Did you have a bad day at work? De-stress and relax with your hot tub at home, then!
Eden, a Singapore-based investment banker, says that her flat didn’t come equipped with a bathtub. “Baths are vital to my sanity and relaxation,” she says.“But since my condo is quite small, I decided to go out and buy an inflatable hot tub. It’s way cheaper, easier to set up, and more convenient than hiring a contractor to install a tub in my bathroom.”
What’s more, because you can lug a portable hot tub anywhere, you can watch your favorite TV show or movie while getting a good soak — right in your room or living room!
- You can up the relaxation factor of your tub time by having a DIY spa session at home. Use scented bath salts or essential oils that contain hints of chamomile and/or lavender, since these are very effective in creating a sense of calm and tranquility.
Light up aromatherapy candles to further enhance the serene ambiance. (Just make sure you don’t completely fall asleep while you’re in the tub if you have lit candles lying around — you don’t want to cause a fire!). Play relaxing spa music and let the whole peaceful setup help you unwind and wash your worries away.
- Most portable hot tubs are equipped with temperature controls, so you can adjust the water temperature according to your preference.
If you’re after a soothing and relaxing soak after a long, tiring day, use sea salts as they can ease tense, tired muscles and relieve aching joints. You’ll definitely feel the stress melting away.
- On the flip side, you can also use your portable hot tub to help rejuvenate and reenergize you. Scents that work in fighting fatigue are eucalyptus, peppermint, and citrusy fragrances such as orange, lemon, and grapefruit.